Assistant / Deputy Manager
We are searching for a strong and independent retailer who is ready to move away from the high street and adopt a career change.
We are currently working alongside a worldwide Hotel brand with an exciting opportunity based in Washington. We are seeking an Assistant Manager or Supervisor that has fantastic networking skills to drive and lead the team and engage with customers.
We seek individuals that are very commercial but have warmth and can create a positive and driven team to ensure the Hotel delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
About The Role
Assistant Manager – Career Move
SALARY: £16,000 -£18,000
LOCATION: Washington, Tyne and Wear
Assistant Manager – Career Move - Role
We are searching for a passionate and creative Assistant Manager with strong retail experience managing and leading a team attaining strong customer service results and sales performance.
What Experience Do You Need?
- The customer experience for this brand is key - we are seeking a well-balanced Assistant Manager who can lead in customer service, but who also supports the manager in operating a profitable, and well-balanced business across different departments.
- It is essential you are passionate, and can support and manage your team to deliver an outstanding journey for guests and staff alike.
- We are seeking an experienced assistant manager with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
- The business offers opportunities across Europe and we are searching for the best talented assistant manager on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then we would love to hear from you.
- Experience as a Duty Manager, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Operations Manager or Deputy Manager of a fast paced and volume operation.
You will currently be working as an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Retail Manager, Team Manager, Floor Manager or Supervisor and be in search of something fresh and new for your career!
If you are eager to develop your career, then we'd love to hear from you.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Assistant / Deputy Manager job or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.