Assistant Hotel Manager
A global player within the Hotel Industry, operating an impressive portfolio spanning 42 countries, with properties ranging from 1 to 5 star.As a group they firmly believe in innovation to optimise the customer experience and to to remain ahead of their competitors.
About The Role
Role: Assistant Hotel Manager – Global Brand
SALARY: £16’000 to £18’000
A unique opportunity has arisen for a passionate Assistant Hotel Manager or Retailer to join one of the areas fastest paced Hotel Venues.
If you are seeking a career change, we would be delighted to speak to retailers who would enjoy a step in to the Hotel industry. All you need is a go-getter attitude, ability to think on your feet, naturally go above and beyond, a hunger for learning, an excellent drive to lead and inspire a team. We can teach you the rest!
We are seeking an individual who can successfully assist in the operation of a fast-paced hotel. With the opportunity to not only oversee, coordinate and organise the very busy hotel operation, but develop the business further.
What Experience Do You Need?
Assistant Hotel Manager – Global brand
- The customer experience for this brand is key - we are seeking a well-balanced Assistant Hotel Manager who can lead in customer service but who also supports the Manager in operating a profitable and well-balanced business across different departments.
- It is essential you are passionate and can support and manage your team to deliver an outstanding journey for guests and staff alike.
- We are seeking an experienced assistant manager with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
- The business offers opportunities across Europe and we are searching for the best talented assistant manager on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then we would love to hear from you.
Assistant Hotel Manager – Global brand…. What are we looking for?
- Experience as a Duty Manager, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Operations Manager or Deputy Manager of a fast paced and volume operation.
- An eye for detail.
- Passion for very high customer service standards, a strong communicator, with the ability to train and inspire from the front.
- A strong team builder, able to develop and maintain a positive team
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed in your work environment.
- Commercial acumen.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
- Strong passion knowledge and experience to run a successful F&B operation.
- Proven knowledge and results led occupancy and bedroom experience.
- The ability to take ownership of customer needs, business needs and your teams needs day to day.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Assistant Hotel Manager job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.