A rapidly expanding hospitality business, priding themselves on continuing to innovate their offer, they deliver exceptional service within stunning boutique interiors. Opportunities to grow your career are endless, they can offer rapid progression for motivated and committed colleagues, who are able to inspire and motivate the team.
About The Role
ROLE: DUTY MANAGER – Fast Paced Restaurant
SALARY: Up to £20,000
We have a rare and fantastic opportunity for a HUNGRY Duty Manager to develop their career in a fast moving hospitality business.
We are seeking strong hospitality professionals who can work independently and enjoy autonomy, it is essential that you can fit into an already established team and a business that is already trading strongly. We are looking for a Duty Manager that can create a positive drive, buzz, develop and lead the team in a highly motivated and inspiring way.
Duty Manager - What are we looking for?
This will be a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress within an expanding independent company. This can be a first appointment for a high flying Supervisor from the hotel, hospitality or restaurant industry.
What Experience Do You Need?
Duty Manager – Experience Required
- Strong customer service focus.
- Experience working in a fast paced hospitality environment.
- Highly motivated to consistently drive high service levels.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach to managing, training and leading successful teams.
- Passion for high interior standards and a natural flair for a creative and highly presented property.
- Commercial acumen.
- Hospitality professional – with a keen interest and knowledge of food & drink.
- Must be commercial in focus and able to identify and nurture new relationships.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.