Assistant / Deputy Manager
A successful independent retailer who prides themselves on providing high quality products and exceptional customer service throughout a strong estate of stores throughout Berkshire, Surrey, Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Their beautifully presented stores are stocked with leading brands aimed at the style conscious customer.
About The Role
We are seeking an Assistant Manager that has fantastic networking skills to drive sales and engage with customers and the team.
We seek individuals that are commercial but have warmth and can create a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
We are searching for a passionate and creative Assistant Manager with strong retail experience managing and leading a team attaining strong customer service results and sales performance.
A retail Assistant Manager must be able to inspire, develop and motivate a team, create a ‘customer experience’ and drive the store.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Keep a smart chic appearance.
- Have excellent people-management, training and development skills.
- Take a 100% hands on approach.
- Be sales driven and an excellent motivator.
- Have experience and success of working in a one to one retail environment.
- Have a positive outlook and bags of enthusiasm.
- Have strong retail management experience.
- Offer great customer care and support.
- Be commercially minded with a passion for customer service.
- Have a proven track record of delivering results within stores.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
- Ability and experience to support, lead, drive and inspire the team.
- Positive outlook and enthusiasm.
- Passion for customer service.
Have the ability and experience to support and drive the teams to create the best solutions for the store and the brand. Have experience as a Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Concession Manager, Boutique Manager or Shop Owner or have Key-holder Responsibility as a Supervisor, Floor Manager, Team Leader, Sales Manager or similar.
If you think this Assistant Store Manager role excites you, the brand will blow you away!!!
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Assistant / Deputy Manager job or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.